DOBRO – Institute for Logotherapy, Education and Counseling was founded in 2018 with the following objectives:
- basic and continuous training in logotherapy,
- continuous development of logotherapists in cooperation with experts from other fields,
- conduct of preventative activities for the purpose of early identification of problems,
- individual counseling,
- interdisciplinary cooperation with domestic and foreign similar institutions,
- organization of seminars and lectures in the field of logotherapy and related areas.
The work of the Institute is carried out by recognized experts from various fields of profession and science:
- Archbishop of Zadar, Msgr. Želimir Puljić, PhD, Prof.
- Associate Professor Vladimira Velički, PhD, Faculty of Teacher Education, University of Zagreb and qualified Logotherapist
- Associate Professor, Damir Velički, PhD, Faculty of Teacher Education, University of Zagreb
- Assistant Professor, Irena Sever Globan, PhD, Catholic University of Croatia in Zagreb, Department of Communication Studies and qualified Logotherapist
- Luka Maršić, M.D., PhD, Prof., University Clinical Hospital Center ” Sisters of Mercy”, Department of Psychiatry
- Boris Vidović, PhD, Catholic Theological Faculty, University of Split, Lecturer
- Harald Mori MSc (Psychotherapy), 1987 – 1997 personal student and assistant of Univ. Prof. Dr. Viktor E. Frankl. Psychoonkologist. President of MFA-Medical Viktor Frankl Association Vienna
- Timo Purjo, PhD, President of Viktor Frankl Institute Finland and Finland’s Association for Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy and Existential Analysis
Training in logotherapy is conducted in cooperation with other domestic and foreign guest experts and lecturers.
DOBRO Institute, as well as its Training Program in logotherapy have been accredited by the Viktor Frankl Institute in Vienna which confirms that the Institute offers logotherapy according to those standards.
DOBRO Institute is a member of the Association of Psychoterapeutic Societies of Croatia – SPUH.
To enable sincerely interested individuals to deepen their own knowledge and encourage and guide them on their path to achieving a logotherapy mission as to be able to embrace a logotherapeutic spirit of the DOBRO Institute, built on the authentic teaching and memory of Viktor Frankl’s life and work, and consistently, with dignity, courageously and committedly transfer and apply it for the benefit of others and for their own good.
Dissemination of knowledge about the necessity of reaching a good conscience. With a good conscience, there is a recognition of freedom in the truth of good, in the truth of man and existence.
The cognition of the freedom is a responsibility, respectively, the answer to what a human being actually is, which is the very essence of logotherapy.
Information about the Association
Name: DOBRO – Institute for Logotherapy, Education and Counseling
Abbreviated Name: DOBRO Institute
Headquarters: Domobranska 1, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
President: Diana Benković
Registration number: 21012931
Date of registration: March 8, 2018.
Identification number: 04877063
Tax Identification number: 45128022849
Bank account number (IBAN): HR5223600001102672542 (Zagrebačka banka d.d., Zagreb)